James E Glasgow has 35 years Real Estate investing & syndication experience as well as 28 years as a corporate executive and business owner.
His Real Estate investing experience includes residential properties, mobile homes, commercial properties, land, real estate development, and construction.
Mr. Glasgow’s expertise is to take under-performing property, make the necessary changes and investment to increase the monthly rental income and net cash flow, thus increasing the property’s resale value.
Since 2010 Mr. Glasgow has been a full-time real estate investor. Jim is the Author of the book “How I Made Millions in Real Estate and How You Can Too” as well as other real estate related books.
He is a public speaker on real estate investing, and a respected advisor to many in the industry.
· 35 Years as a Real Estate Investor
· Experienced with Residential & Commercial Real Estate investing
· Owned and Operated businesses for more than 30 years.
· Author/ Public Speaker
· Licensed Real Estate State Agent in Texas #0644440
· Active Real Estate Investor/Developer