Once in a while, all of the many requirements that make for a great real estate investment come together to create an excellent investment opportunity, this is one of those rare events.
Targeted investment averaged annual return 15.5%!
The Project is a new development of a 240+ space, Class “A”, Mobile Home Park (MHP) in The Austin-San Marcos, Texas metro area. By developing acreage into a new MHP we are Creating Wealth, wealth that you can participate in.
Park Design: Watch our Video on what a 5-Star Park should look like. 5-Star Mobile Home Park Video The designers and engineers are working on the plans as you read this.
Park Location: This San Marcos, Texas, location is in a high growth area, with high demand for affordable housing. Just 3.8 miles from IH-35. Convenient to shopping, restaurants, entertainment. Only 4.3 miles from the San Marcos historic downtown. Austin is 33 miles away, San Antonio the 7th largest city in the U.S. is just 54 miles away. The area is popular with job seekers, retiring seniors and retiring military.
Accredited Investors Only: This opportunity is limited to accredited investors in keeping with the SEC and State Securities regulations. (Regulations D 506-C Offering)
· Located in a high demand area
· Investment Timeline 10-years
· This project is eligible for Opportunity Zone Investment.
More Quick Facts
1. The mobile home park size is 240 spaces.
2. Investors will get a preferred rate of return of 8% plus a % of the free cash flow.
3. Break-even should be achieved in 30-36 months.
4. When leased and at full rent rates, the project will have an income of $2,000,000 per year.
5. When fully leased, annual projected profits are $1,440,000 with an estimated annual Free Cash Flow is at $910,000
6. Investors 8% preferred rate, plus a percentage of the cash flow would provide an estimated annual return of 14% -19.9% of the amount invested.
7. If the project is sold at the end of year five at an 8% cap rate, a gain on the sale would be 180% of the amount invested for the investor.
8. We anticipate holding the investment for 5 to 10-years, then selling the park or refinancing returning the investors their capital with everyone keeping their cash flow.
9. This will be an All-Ages land lease community
Power Point Download Palace Way MHP Investment Power Point Presentation
The Projects Developers: James E. Glasgow & David Joyner, Read More
Anticipated Construction Start Date: in Spring 2021
Development Stages: Development will be in stages of 100 spaces, and then 50-75 spaces at a time.
Timeline: Based on a similar Mobile Home Park that expanded in the last four years that added 278 spaces having leased up in less than 36 months. We estimate a total project timeline of 24-40 months.
Competitive lot rents: Using information from similar parks in San Antonio. Lot rents ranged from $375 a month to $650 a month. The high-end of the scale was for a mobile home rental pad site for a single or double wide home, with an 8’ X 8’ storage shed, two or three parking spaces, in a well-maintained park with amenities.
Projected Lot Rents: Palace Way All-ages Park Lot rents will be $600 and $650 a month initially, raising the lot rent to the higher end of the scale ($600-$650) once we are at 90% occupancy.
Projected Project Cost: The Park will cost $12,350,000* to develop, of which 60-70% will be financed. (*Including carrying cost to lease up).
Projected Completed Project Valuation: The Park’s value when complete and leased up will be.
· $22,500,000 at a 6.5% cap rate at lease up.
· $20,500,000 at an 7.7% cap rate at lease up.
Projected Returns: The Mobile Home Park’s
· 28% annualized if sold at an 6.5% cap rate
· 24% annualized if sold at an 8% cap rate
These are forward-looking statements: A $100,000 equity investment could conceivably grow over ten years to be worth $308,000 (income received, and property net capital gains combined). Complete details of the project are included in the Business plan, subscription agreement.
All figures are estimates, subject to changes as needed.
Capitalization: Total Project Cost – $12,400,000*
(*Including carrying cost to lease up).
Equity Investment & Operating Reserves: $3,500,000-$4,000,000
Total Financing: Project Financing needed $8,600,000
New Home Acquisition/Sales Financing: Additional Park revenue is generated by selling mobile homes and renting space to the buyers. We would love to have you as an Investor. Contact me.
James Glasgow firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 210-413-7230
Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) and other offering materials are available to accredited investors upon request.
· Power Point Presentation Mobile Home Park Investment Opportunity
· Power Point Presentation Why A Senior Living Mobile Home Park investment
· Mobile Home Park Investing Video
· What Should a 5-Star park look like Video
A 506(c) publicly advertised offering was undertaken as part of the Form D filing for the mobile home park development offering. This investment is suitable for accredited investors only!
· The securities may be sold only to accredited investors, which for natural persons, are investors who meet certain minimum annual income or net worth thresholds.
· The securities are being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements that apply to registration under the Securities Act;
· The Commission has not passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials.
· The securities are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities.
· investing in securities involves risk, and investors should be able to bear the loss of their investment.
We would love to have you as an Investor. Contact me.
James Glasgow email@example.com
or call 210-413-7230